A Letter from the Editor
I love to read magazines, but I must admit they often leave me wanting more. I wish my backyard looks like the one on page 100, my kitchen looked like the one on page 52 and my face looked like the one on the cover. Magazines don’t often help me cultivate contentment in what I have, or offer practical solutions to my problems.

However, the P31 Woman is a different type of magazine. Instead of presenting out-of-reach homes, dinners and bodies, we present a God who is very much within your reach and longs to give you guidance in every part of your life.

In this section of our website, you’ll find a sampling of articles featured in the P31 Woman. To help you navigate to the right topic, we organized them by theme. If you want to read other practical and inspiring articles, we invite you to visit Everyday Life. This is filled with great articles that bring God’s peace, perspective, and purpose into every area of our lives.

We welcome you to experience the P31 Woman magazine and our Everyday Life page. If you’d like to get the P31 Woman magazine delivered every month to your home, please click here for more information: P31 Woman.

In His Love,

Glynnis Whitwer
Editor
P31 Woman Magazine
editor@Proverbs31.org

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Site Search
Articles About...
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits